The terms Cognitive Health & Function describe the wellbeing of your brain and how effectively your brain is carrying out its many functions, such as the ability to think, learn and remember quickly and clearly.
Cognitive Health begins to decline in healthy adults in their 20’s. Genetic, environmental and lifestyle factors are all thought to influence cognition and brain health.
By prioritising and optimising brain health, we set the foundation from which all other aspects of life can improve.
Yes, all active ingredients, colours and flavours in Neura products are either naturally occurring or derived from naturally occurring substances.
The range is described as “ultra-premium,” this is a statement of the quality and efficacy of the Neura products. Quality comprises a number of factors.
• Quality – the Natural Cognitive Fuels range is formulated using ingredients which have been specifically selected for their efficacy and safety profile. Our ingredients actively promote Cognitive Health and Function and their efficacy is peer reviewed. Scientific efficacy is an absolute priority for Neura.
We have chosen to include within all 3 products, certain ingredients that are patented and trademarked. Their quality is unmatched; it is a statement of our commitment to achieve the “ultra-premium” standard across the range.
• Ingredient quantity – While including scientifically backed ingredients is important, it represents only part of the equation for the range to be certified as “ultra-premium”.
All ingredients in the Natural Cognitive Fuels range are included at a level that either meets or exceeds the levels recommended in peer reviewed, published scientific studies, investigating the ingredient's efficacy. We will never include ingredients at sub-par levels as this would compromise quality and reduce efficacy.
• Manufacturing process – All Neura products are manufactured in the United Kingdom, adhering to ISO 9001 & GMP standards. This includes in-process monitoring and finished product testing. Traceability is achieved through discrete batch numbering of all raw materials, intermediates and finished products; the end product is subject to regular on site sampling.
Yes, the Natural Cognitive Fuels range is suitable for anyone following the above eating strategies.
All Neura products are suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
Neura products are not recommended for those under the age of 16.
Yes you can take all 3 products on the same day (however do not exceed the individual products usage instructions).
The Natural Cognitive fuels range has been specifically designed to work well when combined together throughout the day, or if the individual products are taken separately. You may see more pronounced and quicker benefits, if you combine the 3 products evenly spaced throughout the day.
• Zone - Should be taken 40 mins prior to any demanding physical or mental tasks in which speed of reaction and mental processing are the difference maker (such as elite level sports or mentally demanding, dynamic work environments). Zone should be avoided in the hours prior to sleep.
• Clarity - Can be taken at any time of the day. Clarity is a 360 degree approach. Regular and consistent use of Clarity supports and optimises long term Cognitive Health.
• Serenity - Serenity can be taken at any time of the day to promote feelings of calm and positivity (without feeling drowsy and lethargic).
Alternatively Serenity can be taken 1 hour prior to sleep; it has also been designed to promote deep sleep quality. It does not cause a drowsy, lethargic feeling that many encounter when using conventional sleep supplements.
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions, please consult your qualified health professional for guidance prior to using any Neura products.
Yes, all our packaging is 100% recyclable and biodegradable.
Our products have a shelf life of 2 years from the date of manufacture.
Initial benefits may be felt in a relatively short period of time; however Clarity is a cumulative investment in your long term Cognitive Health, the full benefits becoming apparent with regular, consistent use.
Please always check with a medical professional prior to combining Serenity with any existing medication.
Absolutely, Serenity contains minerals, adaptogenic herbs and calming amino acids. This potent combination is designed to increase the production of the chemical serotonin in the brain (serotonin is associated with feelings of well-being and happiness). Similarly adaptogens help to relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression.
During the development of Serenity a number of feedback sessions were conducted with yoga & meditation groups. The self-reported benefits included an easier ability to focus one’s mind and to remain present in the moment.
Zone will provide a smooth boost of mental energy for up to 8 hours.
Yes, Zone is the prime choice for anyone requiring improved reaction speed, sustained mental energy and speed of thought. As the question suggests this includes elite level sports, but also those who work in dynamic & competitive, fast moving environments in which speed of reaction and mental processing are fundamental to optimal performance.
We do not recommend taking Zone alongside coffee or other caffeine based stimulants.
Excessive caffeine consumption can lead to jitters and the eventual “caffeine crash” that many will have experienced after a particularly large coffee.
The advantage of Zone over coffee and other caffeine based stimulants is that it contains a number of unique ingredients. These ingredients have been specifically selected in ratios that work synergistically with caffeine, amplifying its positive effects, such as an alert, energetic feeling while also eliminating the negative effects associated with excessive caffeine consumption. Zone provides a smooth, sustained boost, not a jolt and crash.